Sunday 27 May 2012

Hello, World!

 main()
{
        printf("hello, world\n");
}

"Hello_world_program"


Welcome to my first post.  I am starting this blog to share my thoughts and interests around Revit.

I have found Revit to be a constant source of reward if you give it the respect it needs.  Like most things, mastering it will allow you to express you imagination but you will have to work at it!

My aim is to help people on this journey by sharing my experience or by pointing out the tips shared by Revits impressive community.  Check out my reading list for resources that never cease to inspire me or keep an eye on my blog for the little gems I spot and feel like bringing to your attention.

In the meantime, join forums if you haven't already.  They can help you get answers to your most immediate queries and I wouldn't be where I am without their support!

Below are good places to start:

http://www.revitforum.org/
http://forums.augi.com/forumdisplay.php?93-Revit

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment